Thursday 21 February 2013

What a day it's been today! Nothing I did seemed to go right for my challenge over on Facebook, and I had printing issues again (user error this time)... still I got there in the end. I managed to get this, my challenge card and another card made in the end lol. Today's card comes from the Linda Ravenscroft CD A Touch Of Magic, and she is called Garden Fairy Rose....I think she's lovely.





I love Linda's artwork and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of her latest CD Gemstone Fairies, but until it arrives I have this one (and another 2) to work with. I printed the card front on to smooth heavy weight paper, followed by the decoupage. I trimmed the card front down and matted on to silver mirror paper, then it was just a matter of adding the decoupage. I plan to add glossy accents to the dew drops, and maybe glitter highlights here and there, but I will do that tomorrow as I wanted to be sure the glue gel was fully dry first. Thanks for popping by and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. Like the idea of the card front and decoupage is lovely. It is a great image. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete