Friday 1 February 2013

Today I've managed to get a few cards made so I wanted to share with you this beautiful sheet from www.craftsuprint.com. I love the image that has been used on the sheet and originally it was designed to be an A4 topper sheet, but I like to add some dimension to my cards so I altered the sizing to A5 and printed 2 copies. I used one of the sheets for the base layer in it's original form and then I cut the bride from the second sheet and decoupaged her.


I've added a little glitter and a few gems, but I felt that the image is so pretty that it didn't need much more. I hope you like her as much as I do and please feel free to leave any comment (good or constructive). Thank you for looking and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes x

No comments:

Post a Comment