Tuesday 12 February 2013

Today's challenge was cats or dogs and as I'm a lover of both I really couldn't make my mind up what to do. I eventually made 4 cards, but I've chosen to show you this little chap as I just think he is so cute! He reminds me of my Kayla when she was a pup, although she didn't do shoes it was the socks she liked to shake the life out of lol.


This sheet makes a large 8" card and because I still cannot find the ones I purchased I made the card blank out of two sheets of card, so it is an 8.25" square card. The sheet is again from www.craftsuprint.com and a matching insert can also be purchased. Thank you for looking and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a darling face!.....love the boot makes for a great man's or teenager card gets away from flowers for them xxxx yet again great job! and like the ooh couldn't make me mind up so made 4.....your a card making whizzz :) xxxxxxxx Look forward to tomorrows xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete