Thursday 14 February 2013

Today's card is another sheet from www.craftsuprint and it would suggest being used as a wedding, but I think it could also be used for an anniversary and I'm going to be using it that way later this month for a horse mad couple...but for now I've made it as it is intended to be used.


I printed both sheets onto a good quality paper and cut out the topper and the several layers of decoupage. I matted the topper on to gold mirror card and placed this on a 8.25x8.25 card blank that I made using 2 sheets of white card, then all that was left to do was to add the decoupage, which I did by using glue gel. I think I need to add some touches of glitter, but it was getting late and as it's Valentine's Day I thought I had best spend the remaining of the evening with the Hubby lol, so I will add that tomorrow. Thanks for looking and I hope you will pop back again for more crafty makes.

2 comments: