Tuesday 19 February 2013

Today's challenge over on Facebook was wildlife, so I looked through my folders to see what took my fancy. My joints are very sore at the moment, so I needed something that wasn't too difficult and fiddly to cut out and I found these sheets which again are from www.craftsuprint.com. I love these for the little ones, the colours are  bright and cheerful which I like for young children's cards.







As you can see I couldn't decide which sheet to print off and make up, so I printed them all and once I got started with the sheets there was no stopping me lol. I had fun and I'm please with the end result, I'm hoping they will be good for the charity to sell...fingers crossed. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Karen and the animals are very cute. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, busy lady and what spectacular results! these would take pride of place in the birthday cards for sure, great job K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, busy lady and these would take pride of place amongst any birthday card collection! Great job K, fabulous colours xx

    ReplyDelete