Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Today's challenge over on Facebook was wildlife, so I looked through my folders to see what took my fancy. My joints are very sore at the moment, so I needed something that wasn't too difficult and fiddly to cut out and I found these sheets which again are from www.craftsuprint.com. I love these for the little ones, the colours are  bright and cheerful which I like for young children's cards.







As you can see I couldn't decide which sheet to print off and make up, so I printed them all and once I got started with the sheets there was no stopping me lol. I had fun and I'm please with the end result, I'm hoping they will be good for the charity to sell...fingers crossed. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.