Friday 22 February 2013

Today I spent the afternoon clearing out some rubbish from the craft room followed by doing some cuts on the cricket for a good friend so I only got one card made. The theme for the challenge over on Facebook was dogs and so I printed this little sheet off which was again from www.craftsuprint.com and made it up.





I mounted the main sheet on to gold mirror card and then on to a white 6" square card and then assembled the decoupage. I opted to use the happy birthday sentiment, but it does come with a couple of others to choose from. I popped the sentiment at an angle in the top corner and balanced out the card by adding two little paw print faux brads, I also added glossy accents to his eyes and nose. I think he's rather cute and great for any dog lover. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment