Google+ Followers

Friday, 15 February 2013

Today's theme for the daily challenge I enter on Facebook was butterflies, which I love so it was a lovely subject for me to work with. I had several sheets that I wanted to make up and this was one of my favourites. I have this sheet in the pink and a lilac, but today I chose the pink, the sheet was again purchased from www.craftsuprint.com.


I cut out all the decoupage and mounted the topper on to some silver mirror paper. I have glittered all the butterflies, but try as I might I cannot get it to show up in the photo which is such a shame as they are so pretty. I mounted the lace border using foam tape as I wanted it to be even, then I decoupaged the butterflies using glue gel as I like to give them shape. I added the 3 little mulberry roses instead of the decoupage ones and the pearls along the ribbon border. Thanks for looking and I hope you'll pop by again for more crafty makes.