Monday 18 February 2013

I'm late today as I have a quiz league that I participate in on Monday's so I had to make sure that I had my cards for the challenge and my blog ready before going out.  I am currently making some cards for a charity that raises funds to bring unwanted dogs from abroad back to safety here in the UK, and I was asked if I could make some Mother's Day cards as it is fast approaching.







I'm not sure where this sheet was purchased as I found it loose on my drive, but I thought it very suitable for the charity and oh so very cute. I added the little heart gems as there were little hearts printed on the paper and I do like to add a little bling if I can, and I added the sentiment to a blank plate in paint. Thanks for looking and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Karen, love the image!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, I love the sweet image and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete