Tuesday 26 February 2013

The challenge over on Facebook for today was to use a fabric which is something I don't use so I thought I was going to miss out, but then I noticed that lace and/or ribbon could be used too. I received my Fairy Gemstones CD-Card Creations+ today and couldn't wait to get started with it, so I printed off a couple of pages of the mixed toppers and set about making a card. I decided to do something a little different today, and so I made a twisted easel card.





The papers are from my scrap folders which I have been trying to use before cutting into anymore sheets, and so I cannot tell you who they are by (sorry). I folded the base card to make the twisted easel base and cut a piece of white card to make the easel topper. I layered the paper onto the base of the easel and before adding the paper to the topper I added the wide lace topped with thin organza ribbon. I attached a small silver fairy charm to another small piece of ribbon which I then tied into a bow and mounted onto the card. A foiled sentiment by Kanban and a couple of paper roses and leaves for the finishing touch....all in all a pretty card I think. Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment