Thursday 7 February 2013

My card for today was made from the lovely Art Deco Wedding CD set by Debbi Moore.


I matted the main decoupage image onto some gold card stock from Kanban and then onto centura pearl card, then I assembled the decoupage using glue gel, so that I could shape the layers. I went around the roses on the backing paper with a quickie glue pen and added a crystal glitter. I then matted the backing paper onto the same gold card stock and attached to the main pearl card blank. I added touches of glitter to the decoupaged image and I think that has made a very pretty card to give to somebody on their Wedding Day. Thank you for looking and I hope I can offer you some more to look at tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love the delicate colours of this Karen. Great job again xxxx

    ReplyDelete