Monday 25 February 2013

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, the time just disappeared and before I knew it it was time for bed lol. Today I want to show you another of the teacups in a different design.



The photo's again show the front and the inside, I like these tea cups and love the pretty designs. I didn't use the recommended photo paper this time and I did cut the inner cup into sections when fitting (a little more work) but I think the overall finish on this one is better and I had less trimming to get a good match. Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing that cup in the center is fabulous, so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Karen, more of a gift then just a card! Love the inside what a wow factor with this xxx

    ReplyDelete