Google+ Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Today's card is my very first make as a member of the Craft Emblies paper crafting design team. Our theme for this months challenge is wings and full details can be found on the Crafty Emblies blog.




This is a more detailed view of the fabulous emblies I used.

The card itself was made using a kit which I purchased from www.craftsuprint.com. I love these designs and I thought this was very apt for the wings theme. I assemble the card following the very easy instructions and added the decoupage elements and then I added some of the fabulous cogs from the Crafty Emblies website. I chose to leave them in their natural state as I felt they fitted in with the colours beautifully, but equally I could have coloured them with pens, paints or even embossing powders, the list is endless and they still would have been great, they are so versatile!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the fabulous Crafty Emblies website to look at all the beautiful embellishments which work for both card makers and altered art and they are such great value, which is always a bonus for us crafters.