Sunday 3 March 2013

Today's card is my very first make as a member of the Craft Emblies paper crafting design team. Our theme for this months challenge is wings and full details can be found on the Crafty Emblies blog.




This is a more detailed view of the fabulous emblies I used.

The card itself was made using a kit which I purchased from www.craftsuprint.com. I love these designs and I thought this was very apt for the wings theme. I assemble the card following the very easy instructions and added the decoupage elements and then I added some of the fabulous cogs from the Crafty Emblies website. I chose to leave them in their natural state as I felt they fitted in with the colours beautifully, but equally I could have coloured them with pens, paints or even embossing powders, the list is endless and they still would have been great, they are so versatile!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the fabulous Crafty Emblies website to look at all the beautiful embellishments which work for both card makers and altered art and they are such great value, which is always a bonus for us crafters.

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, really stands out Karen and shows what you can do with the emblies!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen you know how much I love your work and this is one of the best. It's gorgeous card and you have used the Emblies to their best :-)

    I am so pleased to have you on the design team :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and the use of the emblies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Karen it really shows off the emblies and love the shaped easel card
    hugs
    marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you have done this card brill idea well done Karen wouldnt think it was your first card give yourself pat on the back xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome, love all the images and so much to look at x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card and gorgeous emblies and a stunning design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous hun, love those fabby images you have used
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. once again Karen .... Stunning! great use of embelishments and such a fabulous masculine card xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card I love the way you've layered everything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Karen, love how you've incorporated the cogs, love it xx

    ReplyDelete