Thursday 21 March 2013

Today I wanted to show you a card that I made for the daily challenge over at the Mad Crafter's Giggles group on Facebook. The theme we were set by the previous day's winner was twins and I really didn't feel like making something that was all cute and cuddly...so this is what I came up with.





I love Alice in Wonderland and have seen some beautiful stamps that sadly I don't think I could do justice and so I purchased the A Very Important Date Book by My Paper Stash which has wonderful toppers, papers and decoupage all with the Alice in Wonderland theme and was recently a free gift (just pay p&p) over at Crafting website and set about using the wonderful Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum topper. The chequered papers and the spotted border cam with the book too, so all I have added is the square card blank and black card for the matting and layering. The little foiled sentiment is by Kanban and I added a few black Card Candi to finish. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.

3 comments:

  1. Aaawwwww you didn't dedicate the card to me and Jane! Lol love this card, very clever considering the theme. Shows you have a fantastic imagination.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sorry hon, I should have but I forgot. I have to say that they do really remind me of you two though lol xx

      Delete
  2. Hee hee this is great fun x

    ReplyDelete