Google+ Followers

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Today is the start of the 9th challenge over at the Crafty-Emblies blog  which is anything goes and our task for this month was to make a hanging decoration. I struggled with what to do, but I decided I would do this.


Here is a closer view for you too.


I made the 3D stars using the Docrafts Digital Designer, and although I found them a little fiddly they aren't that hard to to make, as long as you ensure you have nice crisp ceases on you folds. I glittered the Emblies stars by covering with a glue pen all over the wood and adding the glitter to it. I then attached everthing to a piece of ribbon, alternating the 3D stars, Tatty Teddies and Emblies as I worked down. The glittered stars are lovely, and the photos really don't do them justice as they really sparkle in the light. I hope I've showed yet another way of using the beautiful Emblies and how they can be used in so many ways. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the challenge over at Crafty-Emblies.