Saturday 2 March 2013

Today I wanted to share a card I made as a sample for an order. It another kit from www.craftsuprint.com and it's by Janet Briggs. I love the colours in this card and I would be more than happy to receive this, even though I was probably designed with men in mind.


This is the front of the card, I'm not a lover of the pyramage form of decoupage, but I do like this.





This is the pop-up insert, which I think is very effective. I must admit it took me a couple of tried to get it to go right, but probably because I'm a little heavy handed and so I tore the first attempt lol.




This is a close picture of the pop-up insert, which I think shows the dimension of it a little better. I'm please with the finished result, and will look at more of these designs for the future I think. Sadly it wasn't what the customer wanted, so it's back to the drawing board in the morning to make more samples...hopefully this time I will get it right. Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll pop back for more crafty makes.




1 comment:

  1. Love this, so serene, makes me think of summer, and I thank you for bringing me those happy thoughts. Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete