Thursday 7 March 2013

My card for today comes from the Teentastique by Ooh La La Creations. The image is called Butterfly Maker and I thinks it's lovely. I printed out the topper sheet and a couple of different backing papers and than having chose the image I wanted to use I matted both the paper and the image on to silver mirror paper. I mounted these on to an A5 card blank.





I painted some cogs and a believe tile from Crafty-Emblies with a silver paint pen and added them in a linked fashion around the topper. Finally I added a couple of filigree butterflies that I've had in my stash for absolutely ages. I'm really pleased with the way this card has turned out and I would like to enter it in to the following challenges:-

Happy Campers - Futterby Butterfly
Paper Playtime - Challenge ~#5 Anything Goes
 

3 comments:

  1. OH Fab card Karen, I love it, love the butterflys xxx Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning hun, love the image colours and layout and the cogs and butterflies are fab. Whilst I am here thank you for joining in with the Happy Campers challenge too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete