Monday 3 March 2014

Spring Is In The Air

Today I want to share a card that I made yesterday for a couple of challenges on different Facebook groups. For one the theme was spring and on the other the theme was daffodils and I thought this fitted both perfectly.





I printed the sheet which is from Fred She Said on to a 250gms card stock and cut out the topper, decoupage and also the pricking template that is also provided on the sheet and proceeded to do the pricking of the pattern. I found the backing paper in my stash and also the blue card stock which I cut to fit an 8x8" card blank, before mounting on to the card I wrapped some blue ribbon around the center of the card and then popped it on the card blank. I didn't have a die to cut the mat for the topper with so I traced the topper in my Cameo software and offset it and then cut it out in gold mirror card. I put the topper on the card blank slightly to the left of the card and added the decoupage. A bow in the matching ribbon to the right hand side and a few card candi and a sentiment for a pretty, fresh looking card.


No comments:

Post a Comment