Saturday 1 March 2014

Seemacrafts Challenge

Today see the start of the new challenge over at Seemacrafts and the theme is something for Mum. With Mother's Day approaching what a great way to show off all your fab creations, so please do join in with us.

Anyway on to my creation. I recently purchased the gorgeous sugar rush kit from Create & Craft and decided to use this beautiful kit to make something for Mother.


I started with an 8x8" white card blank to which I added one of the pieces of card stock from the kit which I cut to 7.75x7.75" after wrapping a strip of pink ribbon around the center. I cut a pretty doily topper on my cameo machine in a beautiful gold heavyweight paper that I've had in my stash forever and mounted one of the beautiful laser cut toppers using foam pads. I added the decoupage elements and added the topper to the center of the card and added some corner die cuts that I had cut using a memory box die.

I made a matching bow from the ribbon and popped two heart shaped pins through the knot before adding this to the side of the topper. a few roses and an added sentiment finished the card off.




No comments:

Post a Comment