Google+ Followers

Monday, 15 April 2013

Today sees the start of 10th challenge over at Crafty-Emblies, again it's an anything goes theme so the world is your oyster so to speak. Anyway for my project this month I decided I wanted to use the fabulous toadstools which can be found at the Crafty-Emblies shop, and so what a better theme to use that the beautiful Garden Fairies by Debbi Moore.






I printed the sheet of decoupage on to 160gsm super smooth paper and cut it out, the backing paper is one that I found in my scraps folder and I mounted this onto gold mirror card and then I added some olive green glittery ribbon across the middle. I mounted this onto an 8x8 card blank. I assembled the decoupage using foam tape and added this to the card front. The toadstools I coloured using my promarkers and gold paint pen and I added them to the bottom of the card using glue gel. Thanks for looking and I hope you will join in with the challenge to win some fabulous goodies.