Monday 15 April 2013

Today sees the start of 10th challenge over at Crafty-Emblies, again it's an anything goes theme so the world is your oyster so to speak. Anyway for my project this month I decided I wanted to use the fabulous toadstools which can be found at the Crafty-Emblies shop, and so what a better theme to use that the beautiful Garden Fairies by Debbi Moore.






I printed the sheet of decoupage on to 160gsm super smooth paper and cut it out, the backing paper is one that I found in my scraps folder and I mounted this onto gold mirror card and then I added some olive green glittery ribbon across the middle. I mounted this onto an 8x8 card blank. I assembled the decoupage using foam tape and added this to the card front. The toadstools I coloured using my promarkers and gold paint pen and I added them to the bottom of the card using glue gel. Thanks for looking and I hope you will join in with the challenge to win some fabulous goodies.

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love those toadstools, I've got some but not used them yet.

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen yet another GORGEOUS card ... really beautiful honey xxx


    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and like Elaine I too have some toadstools and unsure what to do with them... I do now, Thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the backing and that gorgeous image. Such a stunning piece.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, on hindsight I wish I had printed the decoupage smaller as I wanted to add a wishing well too...never mind maybe on the next project xx

      Delete
  5. Fairy's need i say more, lovely thanks 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Karen. I think the toadstools are great

    ReplyDelete