Google+ Followers

Monday, 15 April 2013

My card for today comes from the new Krafty Hands CD Kew Floral Collection. I love floral themes and this CD is just so pretty. It's a quick simple card that I made for the challenge over at Mad Crafters Giggles and the theme was to use a doily on your project.


I started by printing my two topper sheets (main topper and outer topper) onto super smooth card, I also printed the two sheets of backing paper onto super smooth paper. I cut a piece of gold mirror card to fit a 6x6 card blank and then cut the gingham paper slightly smaller to mat onto this. I cut a one and a half inch strip of the contrasting floral paper, which I again matted onto gold mirror card and placed across the middle of the card. I edged the outer topper with a flexible gold border peel off and then mounted the main topper onto it using 2mm foam tape. I put this onto the middle of a small doily and mounted to the centre of the card. Some small gold corner peel off stickers and a sentiment were added to finish off what I think is a pretty card for any females Birthday. Thanks for looking and I hope you'll pop back for more crafty makes.