Friday 19 April 2013

I've made my first Christmas card for 2013 already! I don't usually start this early, but the challenge over at Mad Crafters Giggles was robins and so I was automatically drawn to the feeling of Christmas. I've been having a major clean up in the craft room and so things are still a bit all over the place (although I'm getting there with it all) and so I couldn't really be messing about looking for loads of components to use, then I remembered I had a sheet of Kanban toppers in the filing cabinet and decided I would use one of those for my card.






I cut a piece of gold mirror card to fit a 15cm square card and then I cut a piece of the Happy Christmas text paper and a piece of the gold holly paper on top of the mirror card. I placed a corner peel off in the corners and added a garland type peel off across the middle then mounted the topper using foam tape to add a little dimension to the card. I added a few ribbon flowers and a little Xmas Wishes foiled tag to finish the design. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment