Friday 1 November 2013

November Challenge-Bright & Colourful

Today sees the start of the November challenge over at Seemacrafts and the theme this month is bright & colourful. I love owls and so when I cam across the cheerful sheet I just knew I had to make a card using it.




I printed the sheet on to 160gsm super smooth paper and cut out all the elements. Using a 6x6 (approx) card blank I stuck the base image on the card blank and the layered the remaining pieces using a 1mm foam tape. Instead of adding the last little piece of ribbon decoupage I found a little pink bow that I had in my stash and added that to the larger owl, a few little yellow gems to the centre of the corner bows and the card was completed.

I hope you will join in the fun over at Seemacrafts, our sponsor this month is the lovely LEJ Designs, who is offering 3 digi stamps of choice to the winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment