Wednesday 16 October 2013

Just For Fun October Challenge-Buttons & Bows

The theme for the October challenge over at Just For Fun is buttoms and bows and so I chose to make a card using this sheet from craftsuprint as I love the bright colours used on it.


I printed the sheet on to a 160 gsm super smooth paper and cut out all the elements. I mounted the topper firstly on to some old gold coloured pearl paper that I had in my stash and then on to some dark green card. I layered up the pyramage and decoupaged the bow using foam tape and then I added a button with a little ribbon bow and some glittery flowers that I had in my stash for a lovely cheerful card.

I hope you can join in with us and there is a great prize of a scor-buddy and paw print stamps that have kindly been donated by Susan (DT) up for grabs to the winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment