Friday 2 August 2013

Today's card is another one that I made for the challenges over at Mad Crafters Giggle. This is for the tic, tac, toe challenge that is currently running and I chose to use the the combination of transport, black and words and this is what I chose to make.

This is the front of the card



 This is the pop out insert


The kit comes from craftsuprint and is by Janet Briggs. I printed all the sheets on to a 160gsm smooth paper and cut out all the elements. I stuck the card front on to a white A5 card blank and layered up the pyramid decoupage using 1mm foam tape.

The insert looks as if it would be very complicated to do, but in fact it's just a matter of cutting on the cut lines and then scoring and folding as per the simple to follow instructions. I plan to give this to my motorbike mad Nephew for his Birthday later in the year, and I'm sure he'll love it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll pop back again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment