Saturday 17 August 2013

I'm slacking again I know, but I've just been so busy making cards for orders and for the dog charity. It's no excuse I know and I promise I will try harder. Today I want to show a set of 6 little cards that I made to put in packs for the dog charity, which I'm hoping will help to raise much needed funds. The kits comes from Instant Card Making Downloads and I think it's a fabulous kit. It's great value, especially as it's in the special offer section at the moment too.





I printed the sheets on to 250gms super smooth card and cut out all the elements which are very easy to cut out, then I scored on the lines as indicated and cut where required before folding the card base to shape. I glued on the panels and sentiment panel to the back of the card. I glittered the side panels and toppers and added little pearls on the pink set too before glueing the side panels on and mounting the topper and sentiment with foam tape. I think they make a fabulous little set of cards and I have several orders for them for the dog charity already, which is great.

Here are a couple of the individual cards to show a little more detail.







I hope you will pop by again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment