Sunday 28 July 2013

I know I haven't blogged for ages, my apologies but I lost my mojo for weeks and now it's returned I've been busy with orders and making invites for a friends renewal of her wedding vows. But I'm back now and I will endeavour to post daily again. Today's card is one I've made for the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge over at the Mad Crafters Giggles group on Facebook and I chose to use layers, purple and buttons as my choices. The actual decoupage and printed paper comes from the Katy Sue CD called Fabulous Shoes and it's fab!.





I used a sheet of white A4 card stock which I folded to make a landscape card blank, I then cut the backing paper I had printed slightly smaller than the card front and attached it in position. I cut out all the decoupage layers, shaped them slightly and layered these using foam tape. I found some matching purple pearl card in my stash which I believe is from Kanban and I punched this using a Martha Stewart doily border, after trimming to size I added this to the top and bottom of the card. I added a foiled sentiment to the top left hand side and 3 small buttons to the bottom right hand side to complete the card.

Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment