Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Today see the start of challenge 54 over at LEJ Designs challenge blog and the theme this week is die cuts and punches. For my card I chose to use one of the coloured digis available from the LEJ Designs website, the one I chose is called Best Friend (coloured). I printed him out on to super smooth paper and I cropped it to fit the centre and my doily die. I printed a faux embossed paw print backing sheet that was on a cd in my vast collection (sorry I can't remember the name of it at the moment) and I matted this on to a piece of gold paper from Kanban and added a piece of ribbon around it before placing onto a 8" square card. I added a faux bow to the ribbon and then I placed the digi to the left hand side of the card.



I cut some bones on my Cricut and added these along the bottom of the card like a border, placing some flat and others mounted on foam pads to give some more dimension to the card and I stamped the sentiment "friend fur-ever" on another of the bones and added this to the top right-hand side of the card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the challenge. Don't forget the randomly chosen winner will receive 4 digis of their choice and the runner up will get some goodies from UK Card Craft.