Saturday 13 September 2014

Delicious Darkness September Challenge - Anything Goes/ Gothic Challenge

Today sees the start of the September challenge over at Delicious Darkness and I chose to go with the anything goes theme.

I used the fabulous Cruel Cruella digi that can be found here. I coloured her using flex markers and promarkers.


I started with a piece of A4 card which I scored at 4.5cms and 7cms from one edge, then I turned it over and did the same the other side to give the folds. I printed a couple of packing papers from Debbi Moore's Twilight Queen CD for the backing papers and cut these to fit the various panels.

I matted and layered the image onto black and purple card, added the black ribbon and the little charm (that to me looks like a little barbed wire collar lol) a foiled sentiment as the finishing touches.

I hope you will join us this month and I look forward to seeing all the fab projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment