Thursday 16 January 2014

Just For Fun Challenge

Today see the halfway point over at the Just For Fun blog challenge and so it's the turn of team B to show of their projects. The theme for this month is new- new baby, new home etc and I chose to go with the theme of new job. I used a decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen's Gruffie's selection and this is what I came up with.






I covered the A5 base card with some embossed paper that I've had in my stash forever and I cut two borders in a holographic mirror card using a Martha Stewart punch. I mounted the base layer of the decoupage and the sentiment onto the same mirror card for the mat and layered up the decoupage elements using 1mm foam tape. I added a thin ribbon to the middle of the card ans added a few gems to finish off my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment