Monday 16 September 2013

Today I want to show you my card for the Just For Fun Challenge September challenge. The theme for this month is autumn colours, which I love to work with. I chose to use Debbi Moore's CD Christmas Fairies. I think this particular fairy could be used all year round and in fact this card will be used for my Niece's Birthday...I hope she likes it!.


I printed both the backing paper and decoupage on to super smooth paper (120gms & 160gms respectively), I mounted the backing paper on to a gold pearlised card and then put this onto an 8x8" black card blank. I cut out all the decoupage and layered it up using 1mm foam tape, added glitter highlights and some coffee coloured 8mm pearls to finish off.

This is a closer look at the glittered decoupage.


I hope you will join us in this challenge, Marie has offered some great crafty goodies for the winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment